Monday, December 8, 2008

Still healing... but moving faster every day...

Wasabi not posing... boys... what a wasted photo op...

Boys... looking for toys...

Hi-YaH ... got you with my famous back kick of doom....

Hmmm... what's in here... shall I look???...

But, of course... I am a cat...

What??? me???... it's mine... swear...

See, I killed it fair and square...

Must cease attack... itchy... itchy.... ahhhhhh...

Mom Mobile...

Sprong... Pounce...

Wasabi with a victorious pounce in jaw...

Supervising dinner prep...

Wasabi doing dishes...


Gee, I wonder if I can fit on this window sill?...


Ha! Girlz rule!!!..

La- La I'm sooo pretty...

Closer please, ahh, yes much better...

Wasabi studying with a Mom...


ZZZZZZZZzzzzz....

Rulers of the jungle...

Please... that's Queen of the Jungle to you.....
Dum-Dum -dum... the L-i-ons Sleep tonight....


The Lions... sigh... I am sooo out of here...

No comments: