Monday, December 15, 2008

2 Weeks 'til Santa

Getting my beauty sleep.... but please to note my dainty paws with dainty claws...

Mom had to take more  of me up here... she says I just look so darn regal... that's why my nickname is Princess

See aren't we just too cute!!!...

ooh, ooh... photos... must pose..

Wasabi... finally.... posing...

Purrr.... teef cleaning....

We knocked over a drum... wow, it's hollow...

Uncle Mischa trying to determine if I went into the drum...

"You in there, little girl?"

Yup....

"She's in there"....

Wasabi just has to try too...

Uncle Mischa being the model of patience...

While Wasabi attacks his tail...

Wasabi debating a new attack strategy...

See, I can look pretty anywhere...

Boys and grace... Not....

War....

Missed it by that much...

Wasabi is watching my tail swatting technique...

Wa-ha... swipe... the new spectator sport...

Chomp... (poor Uncle Mischa)

Yet more looking pretty... it's a skill...  REALLY...


Wasabi, the gaming cat....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

some great shots as usual. i love the one with the hanging feet...lol. cat in a drum pretty funny too...lol.