Sunday, September 28, 2008

Week 12- Conquering new nap spots

I have come to realize...

That it is Good to be Queen...

But politics are BORING!!!...

Sleeping... umm... reading with Mom...

New warm nap spot... won't the cable guy be surprised...


Playing attack the monster with Mom....

"I AM A BOY... no milk, really... ye Gads"

Wasabi killing the fuzzy critter...

Action Shot...

Mom setting up the prey...

You don't expect, Moi , to go after that? Do You? Pulease...

Uncle Mischa explaining the art of toy selection...

Playing on the upstairs tree...

Wa-ha, Wasabi... I got you.... oh, dastardly fiend...

Wasabi seeks a new approach vector...

Well, that was hard work... must groom... One must always look one's best...

Sunday afternoon stroll...


Wasabi enjoying another thrilling tv show... zzzzzzzz...

Making Calls...

My toy...


Yes, Really....

Seriously, even... My toy....

Two hands, no waiting....

Catching up on the DVR.... zzzzzz....

Sigh... life is GOOD... when you're with the one's you love....

1 comment:

napboy said...

The only question I have is now that they have taken over and rule your world, when do they continue on to world domination?