Sunday, October 5, 2008

We're Thirteen... teen weekers... man are we cool or what?

Since we are teens now... We got to play Video Games...
I got to help Mom with her WOW character...

Silly Wasabi... you have to use the keyboard to kill them...

We strolled... and saw...

DUCKS... Man are they cool... but Mom's wouldn't let us go play...

Can We go Again?!!!!...

We killed invisible monsters on the stairs...

See, I am a literary Kitty...

I perused My Uncle's Book from above...

But decided that he was to far along for me to join...

So we played with Uncle Mischa's tail instead...

Is that Plastic wrap?... Can we have it PL-E-E-ASE...

Playing Jack in the Box on the Jungle gym...


I know I heard something....

Sigh... Finally a nap...

Is that you Uncle Mischa?...


Are You asleep??? (poke, poke)...

Look, Wasabi... Uncle Mischa gave us his warm spot...

Auntie showing us the cell phone... is that a toy... can I eat it???...


Wasabi watching the Moms watch TV... he calls it tactical observation...

Wasabi has a cool plastic scrap...

Wasabi can I play too?...


See two of us can fit... if we don't move much... the cable box is really warm...

Well that was our week... Bye-Bye for now...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

too funny, they are two peas in a pod with everything they do. poor Mischa, he cant get a break...lol.