Sunday, September 21, 2008

We're Eleven WHOLE weeks old

I have to make a statement before I show you what we did this week

I REALLY, REALLY NEED Opposable Thumbs!!!

Now back to our week




We played track ball...

We slept....

We played some more.... (boxes are so nifty)...

Uncle Mischa sought sanctuary.... (snicker)

Aren't I just too pretty for words....

Uncle  Mischa keeps an eye on us...

So Mom, What should I play for you Today... ( I still haven't figured out when he learned to play... maybe I was sleeping... I need my beauty sleep)

Wasabi, getting some guy time with Uncle Mischa...

Uncle Mischa observes my brother's keen hunting technique...

The prey is caught, time for a congratulatory scratch...

Wah-ha, Would you like a bath, oh, brother mine?...


Yup... We love to help Mom read.... but it is tiring...

See, We're all worn out... doesn't Wasabi make a good pillow... boys are so hard to keep in line...

I just don't understand where Uncle Mischa hides his milk... Come on Wasabi help me look...


Wasabi like to watch the Moms on their computers... well, before he tries to play with the buttons...

But that was our week... we had the run of the house.... all day this week... when we were babies the Moms made us stay their rooms during the day... But we'll be teenweekers soon... I can't wait to be Thirteen... Then I'll be sooo cool







1 comment:

Unknown said...

well i see who really owns the house now. your lucky the cats allow you to live with them...hahahaha. Monica