Monday, March 30, 2009

We're back....

Wasabi and I, in repose...

Very Victorian don't you think? ... Wasabi the debauched dilettante and Moi the delicate mademoiselle...

Uncle Mischa has doubts about the "delicate" part....

(side note: M-O-M put the camera down and pet me NOW!)

But seriously wouldn't he be great as the disapproving Uncle.... just look at that expression

The couch is ours... see we cover most of it...

Stretch....

You are getting my best side? Oh, silly me I don't have an unbest side...


And Wasabi from above "Oh puleeze... girlz... sheesh"

Hopefully we are back on track with the blog... WE had some serious family stuff and although there was lots of cuddling to be had... there wasn't much picture taking:(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

JUST WHAT I NEEDED TODAY, SOME STRESS RELIEF LOOKING AT THE CREW. THANKS GUYS.