Monday, March 2, 2009

February's over... tra-la, tra-la

Whomping on Mr. Foxy  with my deadly bite/rake combo...

Wasabi trying to decide if I have the cooler toy (snicker, of course I do)

Ahh, the aroma of coffee...

The taste of fresh brewed coffee...

Purrr, Yum... ( My interpretation of one of our Mom's in the morning)

Me looking beautiful...

Wasabi curled up in a Mom's coat...

Mom calls this the "Nap Suite"... as she found us all napping in different spots at the same time





Shhhh, the kitties is sleeping...


Two heads are better than one?

vaguely reminiscent of Dr. Dolittle's push me/pull me

I am of course the brains of the operations...


And Uncle Mischa slept though it all...( there was no food involved)

2 comments:

no one of consequence said...

Mischa, all tucked up, looks like a little loaf of Ginger bread.

Unknown said...

hahah i love the two headed cat....lol.