Monday, November 10, 2008

sleeping, cuddling and toys, toys, toys

I should point out that I simply did my best to avoid most of the debacles...
Awaiting an opportunity to pounce on an unsuspecting Mom...

Kill the evil orange monster...

Cage match anyone???...

Me, slaying the mighty... ummm... well, the mighty... flat fuzzy thing... yeah thats it...

And, now I shall pose... Ta-Da!....

Wasabi carrying off the mighty flat fuzzy thing (after I beat it into submission.... of course)

M-o-m.... Wasabi won't share...

Wasabi defending his ill gotten gains.... boys...

Finally, he's distracted by the orange monster....

Mine....

All, mine... my precious.... wait, no... wrong movie...

TV... another word for nap time...

Watching Chuck with Mom...

Wasabi posing as Ultra Man... oops Ultra Cat...

Then exhausted after his super hero stint... Wasabi crashes...

We are the Champions, We are the Champions.... of the World


And once again, closing a quiet Sunday with a Mom and a Book...

No comments: