Sunday, November 16, 2008

Busy, Busy... Mom has a new Camera.... so tons of pics:)

Peek-a-boo... Hide-n-seek is fun with shower sheers...

Mom giving Wasabi a foot massage...purrrr


Uncle Mischa giving me bath......

All Done...

Curling up on Mom's hand for a nice nap...

Snoozing and watching tv... with a Mom...


Wasabi posing...

My turn... my turn...

Wasabi trying Mom's Guinness Stout...

Relaxing while Mom checks her email...

Snuggles....

Uncle Mischa is Sleeping...

Kissy...

Kissy, Uncle Mischa...

See, I DIDN'T wake him... I can be good... (this time anyway)

Riding on Mom's shoulder... transport and cuddling... the only way to travel...

The BOX...

Wanna Fight for it?....

War!!!...

Phase 2 of the battle for the BOX...

First we assess and plan...

Draw our lines and prepare our defenses...

And then attackkkkkk!!!...

Round 3....

Okay... bored now... NEW TOY....

Wa-ha... this one is cool I can have air battles...

Sneaky Wasabi... Mom has turned her back... and look...

Beef broth.... yumm... slurp...

The BOX.. no longer a point of contention has been relegated to chew toy...


Wasabi attacking shadows.... boys...

Until next week.... T'day is coming up 2 more weeks... mom says she is getting a Turkey big enough for ME to hide in... but I don't think she is going to let me.... rats...

No comments: