Monday, January 19, 2009

BRRRR- it's cold out there!

I started out the week snoozing with Uncle Mischa in the big tree

And, of course, contemplating a sneak attack...

The Mom's still haven't cleaned up the box pile...

Soooo, the war is on... again...

Poke, Poke... I see you Wasabi....

Mmmrph... squish....

Wasabi weasels free....

Wa-Ha... My turn...

Upsy Daisy.... in I go...

This is sooo cool card board armor...

Complete with attack ports....

Viewing the enemy is a touch difficult.... must work on the design... Curtains would be nice too...

Wasabi sleeping at a Mom's feet...

A catnip sushi makes an awesome pillow...

Ensures sweet dreams....

Look Mom's got us new catnip toys from www.jakeandmicah.com
and Uncle Mischa found them first....

Sniff... purrrrrrr.... Uncle Mischa likes...

I found the chocolate cannoli....

Yummmm...

Slurp...

ooohhh, wait, fortune cookies... ( Wasabi thinks that I can't see him trying to carry off the Cannoli)

Purrrr....

Yes, Yes... I know that Wasabi just went over the side with the Cannoli... but I still have 2 fortune cookies and a sushi hand roll... I have more... so I still win....

Ahhhh bliss is a fresh catnip toy...




Really did you need words????...

Napping on the computer comforter....

Uncle Mischa... what's Mom got?...

I Scream... You scream...

We ALL scream for ICE CREAM!!!!!....

That was yummy Mom...

I luvs mint ice cream...


Uncle Mischa trying to get another bite... he has looking pitiful down to an art... I'm still training...

Mom says she posts too many pictures..... but really... to many of Moi? Never...
Until next week....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nope, never too many photos. your babies are spoiled rotten, icecream and everything...lol. yall just need to leave the boxes out, they are the best toys.

Shaggy and Scout said...

What fun adventures you have!!! The boxes are great and your mom is so nice to let you two play in them!